Saturday, April 16, 2011

Baby Animal Days April 16, 2011

Today was a fairly nice day. Owen and I went to Wellsville's Baby Animal Days where they have a bunch of different baby animal's they can touch and hold. We rode the train a bunch of times. It was so much fun to see him look up at me just super happy and excited when the train would toot its horn in the tunnel. He also rode the pony ride a bunch of times and couldn't wait his turn:) It was super muddy so as he was trying to run away from me, he fell and covered himself in mud. Luckily, I brought an extra pair of clothes!
He was able to hold ducklings, chickens, a mini lop bunny and even baby turtles. At first he wasn't too thrilled about the turtles but then once he touched it, he was asking me to let him hold the turtle himself. The turtles were about 3 or 4 inches so they were the perfect size for his little hands.
On our way out, he wanted to see the baby calf's and they were getting ready to feed them. So they let Owen and I bottle feed the little cow and he just loved it. He was telling me the cow was silly and that it was funny how it was drinking:)

We sure loved it and I can't wait until we finally get nice consistent weather. That way Owen can play outside everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment